Tuesday, August 19, 2008

first day in paris


After sleeping 13 hours straight, a great cup of coffee that Pete made and a huge shriek from Adam approving our parisian apartment we are heading to explore the metro, the bus, the train and the taxi station in our neighborhood. This is the transportation committee who might have a bit more time later for culinary ventures.  I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems that all the bloggers are vicariously exploring and enjoying Paris with/thru you. Skimming their notes, it is not surprising to see how the culture is a bit misperceived. In fact, maybe it is not misperception, but just our subjective eyes. Nonetheless, Paris, in my view, is an extreme --either you love it, or you find yourself deeply despise it (for now, I’m merely talking about the metropolice). Madrid has more museums, for example; Geneve is much more calming; and Amsterdam for that matter is a true paradise. But, despite these anecdote depictions, Paris is magical. I am glad that you are re-visiting the city and have the opportunity to immerse yourself in it. If to write and to get a muse – this is the place. I hope you’ll embrace this fantastic time. Good luck and keep yourselves safe. Your bigbro