When I told my Parisian friend, Eleanor, about our monthly tradition back home and my monthly blues she, without hesitation, said: "lets do it here then".
Before I knew it, I was punching an entry code on a very old building in the Marais. I looked behind my shoulder at the full urban moon laying on an old chimney, spreading its silver mist towards the warm street light. The elegant street light bowing its head, to welcome the blend of lights. I climbed the wooden worn spiral to the top floor as I followed the intoxicating smell of, what I learned later, was original Hungarian goulash.
Jazzy music escaping the slightly open door was my sign to enter and a hall full of unique original art greeted me. A moment after my preoccupied host appeared, exchanged three kisses and disappeared back into the misty kitchen. I took my time with the art around catching my breath till a glass of red wine arrived.
The Gathering was set to 7:30. I knew better, showing up at 8, yet I was the first to come. We talked, laughed even cried a bit, all through sipping unbelievable wines as one of the members works in a well known wine shop -- however, no cheeses were served -- as cheese is a dignified course that follows the main course. The dinner started at 11:30.
When I told Adam that I will be away for the evening for a luna girl gathering -- after a moment of orientation he said: "is that the Paris lunas?" and before answering he suggested to franchise all big cities over the world for luna gatherings. They will provide the option, he explained, for traveling women to drop in each city they happened to be in for a full moon celebration. Of course, he will be the CEO since he was part of the idea's early conception. He thought that it is somewhat of a problem that this company would not generate money, but soon decided, recounting its logic, that it is not for profit because it's good for the world -- followed by an old time jingle -- "if mama's happy everybody's happy".
fskt rasvct wome thefri cooloeit took a minute for him to realize
All women but me lived in Paris more then half of their life.
No comments:
Post a Comment